EXPECTATIONS OF COMPOSERS
- Can request but may not choose which harpist they work with. Each pairing is discussed and chosen by the harpists.
- Are expected to be open to advice given by their harpist.
- Are asked to be prompt with revisions and edits suggested by their harpist.
- Must understand that each harpist is a volenteer and dedicating their time to the project. This means that meetings must be scheduled to suit both harpist and composer. Composers are asked to be considerate to harpists work commitments.
- must not submit already published compositions.